Bad Wolf Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebsiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

boats and other random stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Murazama

Murazama

boats and other random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:59 am

I say welcome aboard, but I am just the residential BLer.

Edit: Upon looking at the image, when did we get a Cog? Or is that old?
Back to top Go down
marienara
Admin
Admin
marienara

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:01 am

That was my cog Le Falcon des Monts, but it was taken a while ago as I only had a 35ql lock on it. We have been unable to locate it.
Back to top Go down
Murazama

Murazama

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:44 am

=( what is the name written upon it? Next time I am in JK I will take a look around for it, and if I see any in Wild I will look. =[
Back to top Go down
marienara
Admin
Admin
marienara

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:45 am

... Le Falcon des Monts...
Back to top Go down
Murazama

Murazama

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:56 am

No no no, creator name, sorry for not being super clear. =p
Back to top Go down
marienara
Admin
Admin
marienara

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 am

Me, who else would have built it. You really think I would pay someone else to buy a boat for me?
Back to top Go down
Murazama

Murazama

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:31 am

Just making sure. =p Was the QL High enough to have your name start to appear on the ship? Would make identification slightly faster, unless of course someones bought/sold/repaired/damaged/repaired it a lot. =[ But I will keep my eyes and ears open for yah.
Back to top Go down
norill

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

The name of the owner remains etched on the stern until the owner decides to transfer ownership. This requires standing next to the vessel and since it is stolen, Marienara can not give it to someone else, therefore it is her name that is etched on the stern. What is more, only the owner can rename ship, so it must me named Le Falcon des Monts now.
Back to top Go down
Murazama

Murazama

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Not necessarily. When you take a ship into wild all rights switch over to you, the only thing that remains is the CREATORS Name, the one who built the ship, put the last piece in/picked it up last. As I have a stolen ship, the name of the creator is clearly etched into the stern, but owners name is: Murazama.
Back to top Go down
norill

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

oh, i didnt know that. This is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boats and other random stuff   boats and other random stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boats and other random stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Wolf Cove :: Gatehouse :: Large Barrel-
Jump to: